Employer Assurance Solutions (EAS) specializes in providing cost savings and risk management programs to businesses across the United States. With the growing need for our services, due to the changing markets, we are looking for motivated individuals to work in our Baltimore/Washington area offices. If you have passion and professionalism, we have what you need to succeed. We focus on the long-term in every facet of our business.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for:
- College Scholarship Director – In this management position a College Scholarship Director specializes in guiding professionals through career transitions. Working with new College Scholarship Coordinators in the field as well as in the office, which greatly accelerates the learning process.
- College Scholarship Coordinator – Specialize in implementing programs where employees and owners earn guaranteed college scholarships simply by being faithful employees. Our College Scholarship Coordinators have passion and purpose, helping Americans pay for tuition bills, while earning an amazing living for their efforts.
- Management Positions – Lead a team of Account Executives in your area. Manage and execute all aspects of the business development process. Train and develop new Account Executives with opportunities to earn large bonuses based on their success and your business plan.
- Employer Servicing Representative (Part Time) – This Customer Service Position allows people who want and need total flexibility with their schedules to work part-time, while making a great income ($65/hr on average). Once trained you will be registered on an ‘Uber-like’ application that will provide you with service job opportunities, which you can accept or decline at your complete discretion.
Account Executive positions are an excellent fit for driven individuals. We offer the rewards of a competitive compensation, for those who love the feeling of making a sale. You will help businesses have the benefits they need to stay competitive in a global economy. The company founder, David Morningstar, famously gave away his red Corvette to an Account Executive who had a strong year.
When you choose to join the EAS team, you will be with a dynamic company. We stand out from others in many ways including our industry leading training programs, both in the classroom and on-demand online, as well as our award-winning mentor-ship program. Our culture of work hard, play hard is evidenced through our numerous incentives, vacations and contests.
All of this hard work comes with it’s benefits. Whether you are seeking a career or an internship, EAS can offer a rewarding position for you.
EAS offers opportunities to grow – personally and professionally. Not only can you help provide valuable financial protection to America’s workers, you control your income. Are you ready to use your skills, ideas and experience to make a difference for people?
- Unlimited income potential due to bonuses paid both quarterly and annually.
- The ability to take control of your career and be your own boss.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- No quotas – you decide what you’re worth and how far you want to go.
- The ability to make an impact in your community and satisfaction from helping others gain financial protection.
- Fun, incentive based trips including spending money! Past destinations have included Aruba, London, Four Seasons Scottsdale, Walt Disney World, Caribbean Cruises and more!