As a top professional, you desire an employer who recognizes and appreciates your talent, education, and professional credentials.
EAS is a dynamic, fast paced company and we are looking for truly the best Insurance Brokers in the Maryland area. EAS is looking for smart, flexible, hard-working, and ethically driven professionals who enjoy helping people and solving problems.
- Must be licensed and appointed by ConnectiCare and Anthem
- Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
- Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
- Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
- Successful completion Background check and possibly Drug Screening
- Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training